Book your Eclipse Aromatherapy home presentation today.
One of our knowledgeable consultants will come to your home, office, playgroup etc and demonstrate a variety of essential oils and aromatherapy products to you and your friends. You will be advised on the basic uses and benefits of essential oils and aromatherapy products, we can even base the demonstration on the specific needs of the group, which is great if a few attendance book future presentations, meaning that you can add to your knowledge and skills of this amazing therapy. These sessions will be fun and informative and the hostess will receive very generous gifts and incentives for hosting the event. Information on incentives in Shop.
OR: you can book your Eclipse Aromatherapy Workshop at a cost of $20.00 pp which includes a product for you to take home and use. Joanne will come to your home and demonstrate an abundance of helpful information and tips on the workshop of your choice. She will have a full range of products including essential oils, skin care, cleaning products available for purchase or order at a discounted rate on the day.
Available home workshops:
- Skin care – each guests will receive a questionnaire and short consultation with Joanne, who will then recommend a blend for you to use in making one of a variety of items including moisturisers, body lotions, body scrubs, moisturising bath lotion. Products you make are included in the cost of the workshop.
- Aromatherapy and menopause – You will receive an overview on the use of essential oils and natural products during perimenopause and menopause and since all Joanne’s workshops are fun and hands on, you will make a personalised hormone balancing diffuser oil which is included in the $20.00 fee.
- Essential oils in pregnancy – You will receive an overview of the use of oils for everything from nausea to post natal depression and make a pregnancy or labour oil blend which is included in the $20.00 fee.
- Aromatherapy for babies and children – Jo will teach you how to safely and effectively use essential oils to help with your baby or childs sleep, teething, cuts, healthy immune system, tantrums and more. Make a blend to take home to use with your baby/child (included in the $20.00 fee).
- Home schoolers workshop – This fun, interactive workshop is designed for a parent and child to learn basic uses of essential oils in enhancing health and well-being. This is a great way to introduce children to the concept of self-care with simple yet highly effective aromatherapy practices. $20.00fee includes one parent and one child. Additional adults $10.00 ea, additional children $7.00 ea
- Therapeutic uses of clay – Did you know that there are many different types of clay for therapeutic use? Did you know that therapeutic clays have been used by the people of the world since before recorded history? Did you know that there are edible clays? I (the writer) didn’t know! Join Jo for this hands-on workshop and find out more about this fascinating subject. You will make a poultice and/or face mask to try out on each other. You will also be able to purchase a variety of clays and products on the day at a discounted rate.
- Home cleaning products – Would you love to know how to make your own environmentally friendly cleaning products? If you answered yes then this is the workshop for you. You will learn how to make products such as kitchen work surfaces cleaners, dishwasher tablets, floor cleaners, toilet cleaners, and more. Did you know that you can make your own environmentally friendly “glad wrap”? Book this workshop to find out how.